A Community Room is now available at the Lakeview Branch of the Logan County Libraries. This room can accommodate meetings for up to 8 people, be used for tutoring, or just a quiet place to read or study. The room will be available during the library’s regular business hours as follows:
- Lakeview Branch of the Logan County Library
- 130 North Main Street
- Lakeview, OH 43331
- Library Director: Marcia Linch
- Monday and Wednesday – 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday – 9:30 am to 12:30 p.m.
- Contact the library at 937-842-4144 to reserve the Community Room!